Happy New Year! Today is January 1, 2018. 1/1/18. That means everyone’s resolutions are in full swing and we only have two more months to go before we remember to write ‘2018’ instead of ‘2017’ on anything and everything that requires a date.
This is going to be a short post, because I actually just spent 30 minutes writing a post but it became very derailed so I’m going for short & sweet here (side note about blogs, it’s a lot like leaving a voice message; you have an ‘audience’, but not immediately, so it’s really confusing on when to stop talking or typing…).
Updates and cha-cha-changes:
- Our Holiday Roast was received very well. We got a lot of great reviews and pats on the back, and it made us feel like we threw the winning touchdown pass at our Senior Year homecoming game and was crowned Most Valuable Player. And I know that’s a good feeling from watching it on TV.
- We want to keep our Holiday Roast something people look forward to, which means it is getting axed until next year. Ugh, see, I already did it. It’s getting axed until later *this* year. :/
- It’s come to our attention that our website shopping cart is lame-o. Apparently customers want to be able to order coffee with ease, and not with confusion and frustration. I dunno. But we’ll fix it.
- We are introducing a new blend titled ‘Moby’s Mt Hood Morning’. Oh la la, ça a l’air délicieux. We have our blend down and are waiting on labels, and then our site will be updated.
- We are introducing a second blend, but it’s all still a secret. It’s going to be REALLY cool and slightly different, and you’re just going to have to believe me on this one. Trust fall!
- We will be introducing a subscription service!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GADS! You’ll be able to have it auto-shipped to your doorstep if you live outside of our footprint. If you live in our footprint then we’ll make sure our feet are clean before we step on you. Just kidding, but we will be delivering (similar to a CSA), or you can pick it up in our (announcer voice)….
BRAND NEW SPACE!
That’s right, you’ve just signed the lease on a brand-new-to-you space. This space is roughly 1000 sq feet with cement flooring and all the fixings you could possibly want to set up a coffee roasting business. Say goodbye to the days of clutter and chaos, and say hello to the coffee production system that you’ve dreamed of. Built in the 1950’s, this place used to be a fire station and then a grocery mart, and it’s yours for the low low price of… selling lots of coffee!